Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Things I want to do

I have been content off late.And happy. Given my enthusiasm for a variety of things, there are few chances of this contentment phase slipping into the indifference phase and then the rut phase (get it?), but I dont want to take chances. And I am serious about improvising myself. So I am penning this list here. Ah, I am being careful to mention these are things I 'want' to do, not things I 'will' do. Thats because some of these are realistic short term goals, long term goals and some mere wishes as of now. Positively, many of them should convert into my new year resolutions.

I want to:
  • Go on a long trip. No planning, no time frame, no destination in mind. I have a serious urge to do this alone. Something major has to happen to trigger this
  • Be less rude to close friends.
  • Get out of my comfort zone as often as possible. I take time to get out of my comfort zone.I've done better off late, but I want to really push it now.
  • Speak to more people, even strangers. I want to think there are wonderful people around us and life can be more colorful :)
  • Make my CS degree speak. Brush up on my rusty programming skills.
  • Achieve 20 burpees. The prison workout!
  • Improve my stock market gyaan and prediction skills. Make it a major source of income ;)
  • Blog more. I am not sure what kind of reactions this will evoke, but I want to use it like a diary more often,writing to myself
  • Inculcate discipline.  I know this does not do justice to the title of the blog, but lets not worry too soon
  • Learn whistling! How many more magic moments and great sequences will I let pass away while i just sit there while watching movies? I need to take a day and get this done with
    This should be fine for now. Suggestions from friends and well-wishers are welcome :)

    For those who are looking, the I-am-not-going-to list :
    • I-am-not-going-to stop watching anime
    • I-am-not-going-to stop visiting reddit.com
    • I-am-not-going-to be polite with my friends
    • I am not going to keep my room spotless clean.. you will figure out the rest
    ***
    Its my blog's birthday on Oct 24th! Precious words from the kid himself : I have to say I am quite happy how Mr.Chaotic has shaped me. I think I am growing up to be a cool,cool person. I have to admit though, that I am still a struggling blog .We need to work on this,dad. Advanced Thanks for all your wishes. Gifts wil be appreciated even more. Keep visiting :)

    There, you heard the guy. Happy Birthday Blog. And many happy returns :) :)

    4 comments:

    1. "...Be less rude to close friends..."
      "...I-am-not-going-to be polite with my friends.."

      I get it now

      ReplyDelete
    2. btw forgot to mention .. wishing ur baby a happy bday.

      ReplyDelete
    3. @Litan
      You should get it,being an IIT-ian and all :P

      @Div,
      Ditto :P. And yes, I'll use my cam more :)

      ReplyDelete